If you are interested in being a food vendor at this event,CALL 254 723-6830 Submission deadline for a food vendor space is March 28, 2018.
There is a $125 fee for setting up a 10×10 booth, and $200 fee for setting up a 10 x 25 booth, vendors will be approved based upon space availability and relevance to the event. Electricity will be available. (Please bring proper cord for 125/250 Volt. 50 amp.). Vendor is responsible for set up equipment (tent/tables/chairs). Confirmation will be sent by March 31st and a space will be assigned.
Event hours -Saturday:
7 am – Setup
10 am-5 pm – Event
5-7 pm – Teardown
If you are interested in participating in the food vendor portion of Art on Elm Avenue, or have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
No commission on sales will be charged. We encourage a donation to Cutural Arts of Waco Pink Endowment to help keep Art on Elm Avenue and Waco Cultural Arts Fest FREE to the public and to help further revitalization efforts.
- 10 x 10 Booth fee is $75.
- 10 x 25 Booth Fee is $150.
- Application for a temporary food permit must be submitted to the City of Waco Environmental Health Department (254.750.5464) seven days prior to the event, but we encourage you to submit at least 10 days beforehand.
- All booths must comply with the city and county Health Department Regulations.
EVENT ELIGIBILITY, RULES, AND INFO
- Art on Elm Avenue will assign booth locations.
- Vendors must be present and open during the entire event.
- Please protect the floors of your booth if (frying or grilling) against cooking oil spillage.
- All food vendors will be required to purchase a temporary food permit from the City of Waco.
- Vendors will be asked to leave without refund if not in compliance with event rules.
- No exclusive rights for sale of any item will be guaranteed.
- Vendors are responsible for cash on hand to make change.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell merchandise away from assigned vendor space.
- We encourage the use of recyclable materials.
- Smoking is not allowed in food booths.
- Art on Elm Avenue reserves the right to revoke or refuse to grant space at any time without recourse by the vendor and shall not be held liable to anyone for this action.
- Absolutely no one under the age of 12 will be permitted in or behind the food vendor booth.
- No refunds or rain checks once your payment has been processed. No refunds or transfer will be made due to cancellation or removal for cause. All fees are nonrefundable if accepted.
- Booth checks will be returned to vendor if not accepted into the event.
- Limited security will be present on the grounds; however, vendors are responsible for the security of their booth and contents. Art on Elm Avenue and organizers are not responsible for stolen or damaged property, accident or injury. Vendors must comply with all staff and uniformed security regarding site safety regulations.
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION