Juried Art Exhibitors
Exhibition will be be previewed at the Splash on the Color! fundraiser party on Friday, April 17th and displayed during Art on Elm on Saturday, April 18th at the Brazos E events center.
Schedule for Juried Exhibition Artists
Friday, April 12
10 am – 4:30 pm – Exhibition set up
6:30 – 8:30 pm – Preview Party (exhibiting artists get free entry to the ticketed event)
Saturday, April 18
10 am-5 pm – Main Event
5 pm-7 pm – Gather artwork
*If you are a student in Region 12, please see our youth artist page.
Juried Exhibition Information
- Local: Must work in Texas to submit to this exhibition, Waco-area artists especially encouraged.
- Quantity: Three (3) pieces may be submitted per artist. They may not all be selected for the exhibition, but all will be considered.
- Medium: Art on Elm Avenue is open to all artists. Work can be in any fine art or fine craft medium and must be original.
- Prints exhibited by artists in the digital or printmaking categories must be limited editions and properly signed and numbered.
- Artists must define “limited edition” and must disclose their process to the buyer.
- Reproductions of 2D work must be clearly labeled “Reproduction.”
- Photographs must be original and signed by the artist.
- No loose-leaf paper accepted.
- Ceramic works must be handmade by the artist. If multiple pieces of the same design are displayed, each must be signed.
- Dimensions: For 2-dimensional artwork there is a combined maximum width of 3.5 feet (40 inches) wide. Any 3-dimensional artwork submitted will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and accepted based on space availability.