Nonprofit or Special Arts groups: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Arts & Craft Market Artists
Saturday, April 13, 2019:
8 am – Set up
10 am-5 pm – Event
5-7 pm – Teardown
We hope to see you on Friday, April 12th for the preview party – Splash on the Color! – and for the big day on Saturday, April 13th.
Arts & Craft Market Booth Regulations and Information
- There is a $50 fee for setting up a booth, and vendors will be approved based upon space availability and relevance to the event.
- Submit one entry form per booth. Please designate one person responsible for the fees.
- Booth size and end requests will be honored where possible. Each Outdoor Space is 10′ x 10′.
- All materials sold must be created by the person, group, or organization applying.
- Each approved vendor will be assigned to a space, and will be responsible for their own booth materials and setup. Tables and chairs will not be provided.
- A tent is suggested, as there will be limited shade and we are hoping for a sunny day. Merchants must abide by safety measures to insure the booth/tent structure is adequately secure in case of bad weather or strong winds. Bring weights to secure tent; no stakes/ropes allowed. Merchants will not have access to electricity.
- No more than TWO (2) artists will be allowed per one booth space.
- Artists or a representative must be present during the entire event.
- Artists are not allowed to sell merchandise away from assigned booth space.
- No commission on sales will be charged. We encourage a donation to Cultural Arts of Waco to help keep Art on Elm Avenue free to the public and to help further revitalization efforts.
EVENT ELIGIBILITY AND RULES
- Artwork/Merchandise can be in any fine art or fine craft medium and must be original.
- Prints for sale by artists in the digital or printmaking categories must be limited editions and properly signed and numbered.
- Reproductions of 2-D work must be clearly labeled “Reproduction”.
- Photographs must be original and signed by the artist.
- The artist must own all the copyrights to all designs and images offered for sale.
- Ceramic works must be handmade by the artist. If multiple pieces of the same design are displayed, each must be signed.
- Art on Elm Avenue reserves the right to ask that work infringing the copyright of others be removed from the booth.
- Raffles, drawings and/or solicited donations are strictly prohibited.
- Artists may only sell items or conduct activities that have been specifically approved in writing.
- All fees are nonrefundable if accepted.
- Please keep items family appropriate.
- Limited security will be present on the grounds; however, merchants are responsible for the security of their booths and contents. Art on Elm Avenue and organizers are not responsible for stolen or damaged property, or accident or injury. Merchants must comply with all staff and uniformed security regarding site safety regulations.
HOW TO SUBMIT
For Art on Elm we use a service called Entrythingy, which has a central page for all open artist calls. If you have used Entrythingy in the past for any call, you can login with your existing account.
Contact email@example.com or at 254-723-6830 with any questions or concerns.
Note: If you would like to submit image(s) of specific items that you will be selling, please feel free to do so. Use a digital camera at the highest quality setting to photograph your merchandise. Photo(s) may be used for promotional purposes.
Artists are welcome and encouraged to apply for both the juried exhibition as well as the arts and craft market!
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-723-6830 for more information.